From Duke


Hey Paul…  long, long, time.

So long that a good friend of mine, who used to rip is hanging up his surf trunks because of hip and knee problems, but wants to keep in the water on his stomach. i told him he should look into 4th Gear. ( I bought one from you back in the day, and I can’t find it anywhere.) I googled 4th Gear to see if you were still on it. Good surprise. 

Anyway, though I’d send you a picture of 021, that is now a wall hanger in my Carpinteria residence. (I’ve turned into a SUP surfer.) It’s one heck of a great design.

Hope all is well and best wishes,
Duke

4 comments:

tuskedbeast said...

Mats are the most highly evolved surf craft that can be easily misplaced.

Misplacementia...

jdo said...

how long is 021 Paul?

Paul Gross said...

I don't remember specifically...but around 8'6", plus or minus 2".


PG


jdo said...

a beauty, thanks