From Proneman


Roger on his 9'8'' PG all rounder...

That's Matt Howard who was too deep in the above video.  On a day like this he only goes if he thinks he can connect through 2nd point so...that is why I decided to do the same!!

That video was taken by a guy I know from Huntington Beach. It is just as he shot it.......Jenny, was a little bit further down the point with her 35 millimeter and started snapping pics a bit later than the start to the video......any way she got some good shots of the same wave further down the line until she could only see the back of the wave.....here is a couple shots after the video stops.....I was trying to connect the wave down the line and get through the longish flat or slow section that you can see on the video. It was the furthest I ever got on the wave and now I am determined to make it all the way one of these days......below coming out of flat spot...

...making commitment...
 
 ...last one...​
Not sure how much further I went...just know that when I pulled in, I was worried about loosing my hat!! A memorable wave just after my 69th birthday!! 

Roger

No comments: